How on earth does one come out of caregiving-induced-hibernation, when the tending is never ending?
I have been wanting to restart my podcast for a while (a long, long while), but where to start? So I called on the support of my dear friend, Becca Piastrelli, to sit down for tea and a chat… with our microphones on.
This conversation is the recording.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The dreams, challenges, and grief of being both mothers and creators, in a village-less “culture”
- My personal grappling with pressure to be “consistent”, and my growing inability to force myself to conform to hustle culture
- Why we need a “web” + leaning into community when it’s hard
- Adjusting my business to honor my capacity
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Resources + links mentioned:
- Check out Becca’s book, Root & Ritual and find her on Instagram here.
- We mention the words of Rachael Rice. You can find her on Instagram here.
- Meditation to connect with your Wise Future Self: NishaMoodley.com/join
- Soul of Leadership opens for enrollment soon. You can get on the waitlist here: SoulofLeadership.com
Join the Podcast Inner Circle here:
Share the love!
Did you love this podcast? Please leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
You can also leave a note under any post on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to share on social media, using any of the images below: