In this wide-ranging conversation with Christine Gutierrez, we explore the path of healing from trauma and abuse, boundaries, reclaiming aspects of our identity and expression that don’t fit in with dominant culture’s ideals, opening to deep and healthy love, and so much more.
In this episode, we explore:
- Christine’s journey with sobriety, and how she knew it was time to quit
- Why the push to be “high vibe” can be violent and harmful
- Unhooking from relationships that don’t honor our humanity
- How our soul-knowing is liberating for the collective, and how to discern it from fear
- Why it’s good to know the places where we can’t trust ourselves
- The growth-edges Christine is pushing around her own pleasure
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Resources + links mentioned:
- Connect with Christine on Instagram at instagram.com/cosmicchristine
- You can pre-order Christine’s new book, I Am Diosa: A Journey to Healing Deep, Loving Yourself, and Coming Back Home to Soul, here: christineg.tv/iamdiosabook
- Christine’s professor who taught her to be a loving therapist: Dr. Cynthia Grace
- Sign up for Nisha’s free new workshop, Embody Your Leadership: Expand your freedom to show up with vision & devotion, here: EmbodyYourLeadership.com
Join the Podcast Inner Circle here:
Share the love!
Did you love this podcast? Please leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
You can also leave a note under any post on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to share on social media, using any of the images below: