Our World Needs Your
Unique Leadership Expression Story Gifts Voice Medicine Artistry Rhythm
EMBRACE YOUR WHOLENESS
EMBODY YOUR LEADERSHIP
COACHING & RETREATS
Our World Needs Your
Leadership in devotion to a liberatory and regenerative future.
Leadership as an expression of our unique gifts.
Leadership that embraces all of you, and all of us.
Leadership that aligns with our deep care.
weave your unique gifts into existence…
If you yearn to do it with great depth and devotion…
If you believe there’s a way to show up in
your gifts, without sacrificing what’s sacred…
I’m with you
Whether it’s through our work, our parenting, our art, or our activism,
our leadership is shaped by our deep care & devotion.
Yet it is because of this deep care that we might find ourselves…
- Hiding or disowning parts of ourselves, in order to be accepted
- Over-extending ourselves and our energy
- Feeling called to an expanded expression of our gifts, but holding back
- Questioning our value or the value of our work
- Feeling afraid to mess up, afraid to cause harm, afraid to be judged
- Doing what we feel like we should be doing, rather than what our souls call us towards
- Unclear about the most meaningful ways to serve
- Feeling overwhelmed and disconnected from our work and relationships
- Knowing that our work could run deeper, but feeling afraid to go there
- Stuck in a loop of overworking then collapsing in exhaustion
- Caring deeply, but not knowing how to best show up
These experiences reveal our soul’s call to root down to our depths, and rise up in devotion.
teeaches us this…
My Coaching Philosophy
- We are each on our own soul’s journey. It’s not my job to tell you what to do or how to live, and I don’t know your path more than you. It’s my job to hold space for the process, hold your desires as dear, look out for patterns (energetic and habitual), reflect what I’m seeing, ask great questions to help you find your truth, and support you in unraveling what’s entangling you. When I advise you, I’m calibrating for “does this feel aligned/true for you?” and if so, great! If not, my advice goes out the door and we keep exploring.
- We are all innately brilliant. We are here to remove anything obscuring your brilliance, or your ability to see it. We are here to unhook you from comparison, criticism, and being liked. We are here to help you honor your unique brilliance, and be free to lead in your unique ways.
- We are inherently lovable (because who we are is love). With me, all parts of you are held in love. I am not here to shut down, mock, or belittle your hangups, fears, and challenges. I’m here to honor your brilliance, make space for your humanness, and support you in living and working true to yourself and your values.
- We are here to root down and rise up. What “showing up” looks like in each moment will be different for each of us. For some, it may be leaning into deep personal nourishment; for others, finding our deep well of resilience. It’s all meaningful, and it all matters, because the regenerative path forward includes all parts of us, and every one of us.
- I love working with women from diverse backgrounds, and as a woman of color myself, uplifting the voices and work of other women of color matters to me.
- Visionary women, who want to co-create a new way forward, together.
- Entrepreneurs, “intrapreneurs”, healers, artists, activists, coaches, therapists, educators, nonprofit founders, and mothers.
- Spiritually-curious, open-minded women who want to get to the heart of things. No “spiritual girl” uniform or lingo required to be in my crew – come in your goddess dress and flower crown, your sweaty stretch pants and messy bun, your combat boots and purple crew cut, or your navy suit – about this, I do not care. Come as you are – I want to know you.
- We know that it’s not un-spiritual to read the news and attend protests, and it’s not un-intelligent to enjoy sweaty dance parties.
- Relationship matters to us, and we show up ready and willing to honor one another, lean-in, allow for difference (h/t to Andréa Ranae for this distinction), and go deeper together. This isn’t always easy, but we’re willing.
- I welcome all women, including trans women (because…women) or anyone who identifies as such in a significant way. All sexual orientations are welcomed.
I support people doing game-changing work, whether it's inside their company, through entrepreneurship, or through their art or activism.
For 15 years, I have been a holistic, multidisciplinary coach. My work integrates:
- healing modalities such as breathwork, Family Constellations, and nearly 30 years of practicing energy work
- in-depth coaching through my training as both a Holistic Health Coach & Executive Coach, grounded in IFS work
- artful facilitation, with experience facilitating over 50 retreats and guiding both groups and individuals through transformational experiences.
I’m the founder of Global Sisterhood Day, and I've run masterminds for 13 years, created 6 online courses, and led over 50 retreats.
Being a mixed-race woman, with a background and training in executive coaching, wellness coaching, intergenerational & energy healing, and community building, offers me a unique understanding of the ecology of leadership, and an ability to catalyze profound growth for my clients.
Our community-based retreats and programs have supported thousands of womxn to liberate their leadership and weave their unique gifts in service of our collective vision.
When I work with you intimately, I first focus on really seeing you: your life, your identities, your natural talents, gifts, vision, desires, emotional patterns, and health/professional/personal goals.
From there, I’m focused on alignment, looking at your life holistically, to make sure that we're focusing on evolution that is truly nourishing and sustainable.
Together, we dismantle internalized hierarchy so we can embrace a more egalitarian form
of leadership and recognize that we ARE leaders, and the only way we can truly lead is from our wholeness.
✓ As we focus on embodying our leadership, we build greater compassion and resilience within ourselves, while bringing greater depth and devotion to our work.
✓ We clarify the true nature of the work we’re here to do, and what that looks like on a practical daily basis.
✓ We build in structures for more support, community-care, and
self-care in our lives, so we can keep doing the work.
✓ We circle together to share our hearts and our lives, and when it’s time, we receive reflections that bring us back to ourselves and our soul's truth.
My work exists to support you in embracing your wholeness and expanding your leadership.
I believe in you.
Becca Piastrelli | Belonging Guide & Retreat Facilitator
She is a master of shining a light on what needs to be seen…incredibly healing and powerful. I highly recommend this program to any woman who wants to invest in her own growth and passion projects, and in expanding her vision of what is possible.”
Alejandra Torres | “Shark” on Shark Tank Colombia & Founder of Musas Comunidad
Kristien Alquero | Birthkeeper & Montessori Guide
She is brave and also filled with integrity and so much trust. It continues to inspire me now.”
Jillian Walker | Playwright
Nicole Jardim | Author & Women’s Hormonal Health Coach
Christine Gutierrez | Spiritual Coach & Psychotherapist
Nadia Payan | Artist & Creative Guide
Aimee Leigh | Intuitive Guide & Mentor
COURSE + COMMUNITY
Soul of Leadership is a course and community, where you will be guided in embodying and elevating your own unique expression of leadership, so you can lead with courage, depth and wisdom in all that you do.
We embrace and embody twelve soul qualities of leadership – one each month – through circling in community, monthly inner explorations, moon rituals, embodiment practices, and taking clear, aligned actions.
Your ancestors + the soul of your work want to guide you.
I offer a few spaces each month for private retreats + deep dives, and I support a few long-term private clients at a time. My private work begins with communing with + creating an altar to the Soul of your work, offering channeled messages from it, and from the Ancestor(s) that root your lineage gifts.
Depending on your needs and the offering, we can cover a lot of ground – exploring + unwinding what’s kept you from fully embracing and amplifying your unique medicine in our world, in a way that aligns with your values, body, relationships, and rhythms; your business model and messaging; your offerings and work-life flow.
We go deep and wide, and weave in plenty of space to listen, so our clarity is rooted.
9 MONTHS • 14 WISE WOMEN
Devotional Leadership Council is for the Initiated – women who have walked through the fire of our own becoming – to initiate into ever-deepening levels of leadership around our work in the world.
This is a council for seasoned creators whose revolutionary work nourishes culture-change; We are devoted to living our lives and operating our businesses in alignment with that change.
Our journey includes exquisite in-person retreats, private coaching, group councils, courses, and space to commune with our brilliant & supportive community.
6 WEEK LIVE COURSE
DEVOTED is for you if you’ve been doing your work for a while, but feel that you haven’t yet fully sunk your teeth in and surrendered into your true, Sacred Work.
Something about your work feels flat, uninspired, askew, off-track – or lacking in the cohesion, depth, wholeness, complexity, and magic you know you’re here to bring – and you long to remember + weave your unique medicine with depth + care.
1 WEEK RETREAT
In this week-long journey, we’ll experience the time bending effect of slowing down and infusing each day with deep connection in community, with other visionary women and femmes. We’ll gather in sacred circle for ceremony and council. You’ll walk away with rooted clarity, and deeper devotion to your path.