We’re kicking off the podcast with some personal reflections on the ways I’m being shaped by devotion at this time. I talk about the beauty and intensity of this moment, how I’m greeting it (and sometimes fighting it), and what I’m learning along the way.
In this episode, you’ll hear me share:
- How being mixed-race has added depth and complexity to my journey of decolonization and ancestral connection
- Thoughts on the (BIG) difference between duty and devotion, and why only one is liberatory
- How gardening is changing my relationship with money
- What I’m doing to get out of the fight in my family about where to live
- Why embracing our leadership requires turning our relationship with power on its head
- What’s coming up for me around this podcast launch, and how I’m sourcing confidence
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Join the Podcast Inner Circle here:
Share the love!
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
You can also leave a note under any post on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to share on social media, using any of the images below: