I smooth a hand across my
Squeeze my flesh
B r e a t h e
Plant a seed
Beauty weaving into my
has many clues
but no plans
It’s all coming
but I don’t
My family is going through some big changes…
Like Juliette Binoche’s character Vianne in the movie Chocolat, the “clever north wind” is beckoning me to leap without a net, packing up our beautiful and deeply-loved-soul-mate home, to set off into The Mystery.
In the moment that I’m writing this, what that looks like is that we’re packing up and leaving our beloved house (by choice) in less than 2 weeks, and currently have no home awaiting us on the other side. I call it a bit of a problem; Noah calls it a great big adventure. I’ve decided to take his word for it 😉
So many of us are in our own messy moments right now, yet we still need to show up.
Bills to pay.
Clients to serve.
Children to tend.
Teams to lead.
How can we lead from The Mess?
On this week’s podcast, I dig into this, because The Mess is just a part of life sometimes. If we don’t embrace it, our only choices are to crumble under the weight of the intensity, or power-through and pay the price later…
In this episode, we discuss:
- My biggest growth-edge in moving elegantly through moments of messiness
- A reframe on integrity that is liberatory and relational
- How I navigate sharing personal things online, without bringing the energy of needing to be held
- The role of your “Pillars of Nourishment” in moving through your messy moments
- Ideas for the specific ways we can communicate our needs for space and support
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Resources + links mentioned:
- Sign up for Nisha’s free new workshop, Embody Your Leadership: Expand your freedom to show up with vision & devotion, here: EmbodyYourLeadership.com
Join the Podcast Inner Circle here:
Share the love!
Did you love this podcast? Please leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
You can also leave a note under any post on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to share on social media, using any of the images below: