It’s easy to wax poetic about being anti-hustle culture, but HOW do we actually build & tend (and re-build), without burning the candle at both ends, and burning out?
Especially as caregivers.
Especially as folks with limited physical capacity.
Especially as deeply passionate people.
Especially as generous people who want to give so much.
I brought these sticky, tricky considerations to my beloved friend, Jadah Sellner, and we talked about it.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Jadah’s distinction between “harmonious passion” and “obsessive passion”, and how passionate people can use compassionate scheduling to dodge the trap of workaholism (and using work to avoid life)
- How creating sanctuary spaces to work from has shifted both of our work-life harmony
- “Intentional Trade-offs”, and how we can cultivate the clarity and courage to know what opportunities to say no to, even when it doesn’t make logical sense
- The importance of both Product-Market fit AND Product-Maker fit, in the path of discerning what’s ours to do
- Pivoting, and how we can lead with love and leave with love
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Resources + links mentioned:
- Check out Jadah’s new book, She Builds, and find her on Instagram here.
- Jadah mentions the book Four Thousand Weeks, by Oliver Burkeman
- Nisha’s meditation to connect with your Wise Future Self: NishaMoodley.com/join
Soul of Leadership opens for enrollment soon. You can get on the waitlist here: SoulofLeadership.com
Join the Podcast Inner Circle here:
Share the love!
Did you love this podcast? Please leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
You can also leave a note under any post on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to share on social media, using any of the images below:
Loved exploring these topics with you Nisha. I love you and all the light + laughter you bring to the world.